Alberts ear

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I seem to remember him Rolling about on his Back and jumping up suddenly as if he had rolled on summat sharp. But as has been said he's always under hedges and shrubs so it could be that.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I didnt get any sympathy when little Albert bit my fingers off. I owe him big time. ??

Seriously though Wisey. Hope everything is ok for him. Like Dave says .... Blather his lug hole in Sudacrem. It heals everything in our house does that stuff. Good luck pal.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
two bobs ears have nicks and tears all along em, catches them on the thorn or brambles

dont even notice most the time until he shakes his head and splats you with blood

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Whilst the stuff comes from the vet I got him this after explaining the problem to the pet shop owner.

37686EBA-5BC6-4181-948A-D8AF714EB595.jpeg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Winston got bit on his hind leg by an Alsation, one incisor punctured his leg, his own fault really for being chuffin stupid :)

Sudocrem to the rescue, job done

david white

Site Supporter
WO I seem to recall from the old scouting days albeit many many moons ago that about 1 in 3 venomous snake bite will be ‘ dry ‘ ie no venom I seem to recall that on a human at least the poison if injected take an hour or so to take effect ( and you’d know if had be poisoned if that makes sense