alan scotthorne's fishing den

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemphead2

hemphead2
Anyone see the article about alan scotthornes whiteacres win in the pull out in Angling times?

You could start a small tackle shop with all that tackle in his fishing 'office'

Check out all the hooks and floats (in boxes ) on the shelves and the rods hanging from the ceiling.

I guess that what happens when your a multiple world champ and fish for a living.
I bet he dont use half of it ha ha[:D]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
It's bordering on compulsive / obsessive -
Bet he folds his pants and socks before he jumps into bed.
[:)][;)]

Last edited:

Fisky

I was fortunate enough to be in that room and to be honest the picture doesn't quite do it justice. You couldn't see the rod bags to the right behind the camera and you can't see all of them on the ceiling, but after a bit of counting and guesstimating I reckon there are in excess of 150 rods in there, plus pole sections etc.

What you have to remember is that that as hemphead says, it's Alan's office, it's where he works and spends most of the day if he isn't fishing. He is the complete professional and takes every match just as seriously as the next so he was never just going to have a box of floats and a section of kitchen table like you or me has [:D]

If you thought that was impressive you should see his trophy cabinet[:D]

methodgob

yoda
Surprised he let you in there poppet, last time you were near his gear I seem to remember you trashing his rig![:p][:D]

270181pimp

Its ok for those who are lucky enough to get sponsored and not have to pay a penny for most of their tackle. Can you tell the hint of jealous in my reply. Lucky B******.

Red Spike

270181pimp.......he aint lucky mate, to get that kind of sponsorship you have to be the best and to get to that level takes years of graft and no small amount of natural talent so i'd say the fella deserves everything he has[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.