Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JayBee

Site Supporter
Dave should have said .....

1, Body age.
2, Mental age.

As I'm sure those two differ greatly ..... Hey Wise Owl ? 😆😆👍
There is a third factor........memory recall.
Some days I feel younger than 73, most days I function pretty well with IT, conversation, arithmetic, etc., but when I try to remember names and, details it varies.
"Leave it with me , I'll remember soon", alas "soon" becomes hours, until it nags away at me and I resort to Wikipedia, other websites, etc to remind.

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
She talked to her husband again, this morning, saying that she would like to be home, and that she had been moved (I know not from where) to a side room in a different ward ( I know not which). I would have expected a little more contact from her daughter updating us, rather than getting it from her husband (aged 93) via his daughter who is stopping and looking after him. I suppose the fact that she is more talkative points not to having Coronavirus.

Cleaned the garden shed out today – nowhere like a “Banksy Man Cave”. Cataloguing my rods now. Otherwise OK – Thank you. Some have got to go !!!

Sebbie

Site Supporter
Or is this just a forum for middle-aged anglers? Is there another site that provides vital tips to hipsters as to how to catch bream without getting slime on your skinny jeans? How to apply fake-tan while fishing? Exercises to keep your pecs and biceps 'on-point' while fishing? Best selfie angles while holding a fish? ;)