& again it gets away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

Done a bit of barbeling today, same story screamer of a run then it gets off (this happened twice).

The bloke with me had a nice carp though!!

Datafile.jpg

Alan
Datafile.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
ONE DAY ALAN,ONE DAY!

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

darryl

do you know the difference between a CARP and a BARBEL that fish is a barbel between 4lb and 6lb

work`s for them who can`t fish

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Now heres me been fishing for to many years to remember and I thought I had been fishing for river carp DOH !!!!!! ROFLMAO.

I pleaded with Trogg not to upload that pic so much so that I wish to make a disclaimer .

I being the subject of the above picture do not take any responsibility for any or all damage to the mental health of any person. Viewing of the picture is at the discretion of the individual concerned. Peermission to reproduce the above image is refused for eternity. I had no control over the settings etc. used on the camera. The picture carries a health warning and under NO circumstances should nervous children or childre under the age of 50 be allowed to view it alone.

Any or all comments to be sent to
The Ashley Home for the Mentaly Incontinent
Ashley
Market Drayton
Shrops.

John

chill out go fishing

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
S'funny i thought it was a carp??

Couldn't understand why it looked so different from all the other carp i've caught (looks like a true wildy to me) icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan

G

Sorry to say John ,, but i printed your piccy off mate, works a treat to keep the kids and my mrs away from my money (LoL)

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.