after a new pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

john83

Account Locked
i have used a browning black magic for a few years now, and need an upgrade, looking for something around 13m, have about 1250 to spend, any recommendations?

needs to be quite a heavy duty pole, for elastics up to 14.

Paddy

with that much spare lollie, the worlds your oyster mate! I`ve recently had the Preston Inovations 14.5m Diatex 60/40 and it`s superb. but really, if your into spending that chunk of cash I would have a look at Trabbuco/Tek-neek, Garbalino and even Diawa have got a smashing range out at present - happy shopping![:p][:p][:p]

??

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hiya John38, get yourself to the NEC Angling show this weekend, and check out pole alley and compare all the poles you could wish to see under one roof.

Datafile3.asp

teepee.

john83

Account Locked
yeah i`m going this weekend, haven`t been since 97 or 98!

been looking at the preston range, seem nice poles.

did have more to spend on one, but i`ve just got a tardis.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
John83 have a look at the Tri-cast poles good wall strength, iv'e got the Tri-cast Excellence i was going to say its a cracking pole but i'll not tempt fate,[:)] its a bit more than you've got to spend but check the "Neutronic" rated to 14s & the "Legend" rated to 16s both these poles come in your budget & good spares package,[:)]

just got a tardis! you a big lad then John, nice box once its at your peg....[:D]

Datafile3.asp

teepee.

breambasher

for that sort of money have a look at the maver poles the respect is a very good pole for 999 quid.maver are displaying there lastest pole at the nec no one supposed to know about it its going to retail for around 750.most of the maver poles are rated to 20s elatic and will stop a horse bbut are bang straight and manageable at sixteen mtrs.

im mad for it

G

Now then Mr 1000th member [;)][;)] John.

What day are you going to the NEC then, a few of us are meeting on the saturday, in the bar where else, look for the Maggotdrowners badges,come and have a chat,your more than welcome to join us [^][^][^]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Matchlad

hi get the lerc cm80 its 16 metre and its like a broom handle

rob i was goin to the nec but my mate let me down

Tight Lines Bend Poles

brady

i know this is changing the topic slightly ..but is anyone else dead jelous of john [;)]
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

the devil created work to stop me fishing!

carper2002

'Ronnie'
yes brady i agree with you bud welcome to m/ds john83 and happy fishing with your new pole witch ever you choose lucky sod (lol)
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002) a smoggy and proud

Status
Not open for further replies.