Active8

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
how do you prepare meat and corn with active8.I would like to try this on a variety of carp waters.do you fridge it or just dips as required.should the meat be cubed,riddled or hacked off the lump.should hookbaits be soaked overnight.many thanks

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Keith,
Personally i cube the meat,then coat the inside of a freezer bag with some Activ8 add the cubes,give it a good shake and then add just enough Sillybait red to coat the cubes,and then pop the sealed bag into the freezer overnight.
Freezing it seems to lock in the liquid additives to the meat.
I've been trying the same thing with Trigga recently with some reasonable results.
Hope this is of some help,
Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

MALC

Keith
Here's something i've been playing with during the last couple of months with some success.
Cube and riddle half a tin of meat so you've got different size's to play with then put 10ml of Activ8 flavouring (dip) into clean frying pan and add the meat.
Fry for approx 2mins constantly turning the meat the flavour cooks into the meat and also gives a firm coat to the meat making it possible cast to extremes with out fear of the meat coming off the hook or hair.
And as a bonus the Carp at Stockton & Clattercote like it.
Another flavour i've been doing the same with is Monster Crab which has been working well for carp and as a bonus bream love it as well.
Carefull with the Crab flavour though as it's the worst smell in the world and takes ages to disapear from the kitchen.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Cheers Malc,
I have been playing around with it for a while now and never thought about cooking with it.Will try it out next time i am on a carp water.unfortunately practising on a canal at the moment with little success.

Status
Not open for further replies.