Acorn fishery

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
He told me everything he was doing and why, I just got the feeling that he could be ass on all of his knowledge and I would never have his level of intuition when it comes to decision making whilst fishing.
Seemed a lovely bloke though!
Must have been a great experience that watching someone really good 👍🏻

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I actually met him yesterday as he was doing some work, seemed really helpful! I’ve also chatted to Zoe a fair bit before as I’m also a hairdresser so we had the same things to moan about. 😂
Ah right, yes, Zoe is sound as well, Des Shipp has been mentoring her, she is doing all right in her matches. I guess you are getting our whilst you can, going to busy soon I bet, my hair looks like I’ve gone back to the 70’s.

Joe C

Site Supporter
Ah right, yes, Zoe is sound as well, Des Shipp has been mentoring her, she is doing all right in her matches. I guess you are getting our whilst you can, going to busy soon I bet, my hair looks like I’ve gone back to the 70’s.
Yea she was telling me about it, she won the Charlie Barnes memorial I believe? I am indeed getting it in whilst I can, but I will always make time to be on the bank no matter how busy work is. I find it evens me out and stops me getting over stressed.