Ackoo Floats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morse

Brought some BGT 1's over the weekend and they arrived today great service. They look very much like the smaller sized Preston Tyson 3 and the quality looks a lot better than the last lot of those I brought (which are a hideous green colour!) If they fish half as good as they feel then I will be well chuffed.

Morse

Having now fished with the BGT 1's I have to say that they are a really good float and shooted up excellently to what was printed on the side. I have just placed an order for some different patterns and will let you know how I get on with them.

Steve G101

I have some of the line through Beanies for up in the water fishing from Ackoo's, can't faullt them. Best quality handmade floats I've seen for a while.

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Originally posted by Steve G101

I have some of the line through Beanies for up in the water fishing from Ackoo's, can't faullt them. Best quality handmade floats I've seen for a while.

I can't believe you managed to get the money past your mrs....lol

Steve G101

Originally posted by brasem

Originally posted by Steve G101

I can't believe you managed to get the money past your mrs....lol

It was out of my 15.00 pocket money...[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.