Ackoo Floats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uron

Had seen these floats on the net before, but never knew alot about them. After speaking to a friend he said they were good quality etc, so i put in an order for some of the pellet stix, ordered late sunday night, arrived tuesday morning. the floats are top class, one had a spring eye missing and so emailed asking if one could be sent down, next day a packet of side eyes was on my doormat. top quality service! Havent had time to test the floats yet, but by looking at them they look top quality!

dward1996

Life Member
They sound and look (on the website) good.

Can you let us know how they fish, after a few trips.

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
A spring eye was missing so he sent you a side eye !!

I would expect him to send a new float, not the parts for you to finish building them.

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
I bought some Greenies from BuyGoodTackle and thought I got a bargain until I tried them out. Everyone up to yet has taken on water after about an hour fishing with them!!

Let us know how you get on with yours mate.

buygoodtackle

PurpleWheelyBin,
I am very concerned to hear about the Greenies as this is the first time we have had this type of comment. Can you e-mail me on sales@buygoodtackle.com with your name and address and when you bought them so that I can sort it out for you and I can trace the batch back in order to take it up with the factory as that should not be happenning.

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
Originally posted by buygoodtackle

PurpleWheelyBin,
I am very concerned to hear about the Greenies as this is the first time we have had this type of comment. Can you e-mail me on sales@buygoodtackle.com with your name and address and when you bought them so that I can sort it out for you and I can trace the batch back in order to take it up with the factory as that should not be happenning.

Certainly,

Will send you a mail. Cant remember when I bought tehm though but maybe you can find out.

Cheers.

little_roach

Bazzer
I have to say I've bought loads from Buygoodtackle and they've all been excellent quality and VFM with free postage

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
Originally posted by little_roach

I have to say I've bought loads from Buygoodtackle and they've all been excellent quality and VFM with free postage

Same here, I have also bought others that I am quite happy with. Like the man says, it must be a bad batch.

BuyGoodTacke,

I have just been down the celler and found the tube they came in. The ones in question were posted on the 13/3/09 if this helps.

buygoodtackle

Thanks, we sent some others out from the same batch on the same day so will be checking to see that they are all okay, if they are it sounds as if it is a duff pack. Eitber way it shouldn't happen and I will be having words! Sorry again for the hassle.

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
Theres one or two bad apples in every barrel. Wont stop me from buying more when I need some. Cheers.

Uron

He sent me a spring eye, and still great service. cant get everything right 100% of the time.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by buygoodtackle

PurpleWheelyBin,

Now thats good customer service!!!

Well done Bryan

<edit> OI Bryan, i've just gone into your profile to follow the link to your site (homepage)..................why isn't there a link to your shops site there???

alfie

have been using ackos floats for about 6-8 months,the pellet stix are amazing,if someone said to me I could only have one pattern float in my box it would be ackos pellet stix,they are SO SO stable and sensitive as well as strong as hell. I also use his beanies for shallow pellet fishing they are great. I use the stix for 90% of my fishing,the stem is a bit long for fishing in water of about 2 feet but I cut it down to suit,I am just in the middle of placing an order for more and will also be ordering the stumpy stix they look more suited for my margin fishing and am sure they will be stable as well. Trust me I have not broke a float in the past 8 months but lost a few on snags and under bushes

antihero

just ordered a pack of Pasters from BGT....it's going to be painful having to wait to use them though!!!

BGT site deffo bookmarked too [:D]

paul_fish

I use nothing else but the BGT floats. They usually come with tips in 2 colours, so i put a black marker on a couple of the red tips,which makes changing the tip colour easy as the rig is already set up, just change the float, job done.
The service that Bryan offers is superb,and you can see from the problem with the pinkies that he was very concerned and sorted it out straight away. 1st class Bryan.

antihero

ordered my Pasties monday evening and they arrived weds morning...very nice floats they are too! Cracking service from BGT. Will deffo use again [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.