ABUSE OF THIS WEBSITE - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
To whom it may concern:

Today some immature individual decided it would be fun to post comments on the Jokes board that are a direct infringement of our 'Terms and Conditions of use' which relates to what you can and cannot do when using this site. It is deemed that you accept those Terms as you use it. They can be found HERE

ALL traffic in and out of this site is monitored and logged for our use in order to further improve this site. A by-product of this is that I can also resolve identities of any individual that decides to post to the site whether on the forums or otherwise.
There is a comprehensive system in place should I require to use it.

Part of the Terms and Conditions to which you have agreed to state:

You acknowledge and agree that Maggotdrowning.com may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and conditions of use; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Maggotdrowning.com, persons connected with, its users and the public.

To this end I have done so. The information that I have WILL be disclosed and I WILL be taking whatever action I deem appropriate.

I will not tolerate such behaviour now or in the future and will maintain a firm discipline in order to protect this site and the genuine posters on it.

Regards,

Dave Webster
Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.