ABU RODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulBrom

Has anybody owned the the ABU SUVERAN or CONLON feeder rods,if so what do you think?
Cheers,
PB[:)]

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Sorry no, but have 3 legacy rods. 1 heavy feeder and a pair of pike rods. I do like these rods although I believe there a discontinued range.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

TINY

Tiny
Sorry Paul,,,,,both discontinued now[:(]If you do have the chance of a Suvereign though,I would say get it as they were a quality rod.[;)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Ian White

Big E
Hi Paul
If you can get a SUVERAN for a good price buy it
BEST feeder rod i have ever used but that my opinon
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

kingkarper

a person who i know let me use his suveran feeder rod and they are absolutely brilliant their light and they can handle big fish and the blank is anti lock i think

Larry

Lazarus
i had a conlon for years liked very good rod for all types of big fish ie carp barbel chub.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
The suveran is a very very nice rod as the guys say roy marlow designed it and i have not heard one bad comment on this rod they do 2 suverans a 12-14 and a 11 8" - 13ft i use nothing else when i fish Ireland and bream waters in uk its superb for silver fish and i have had quite a few double figure carp using this rod i see your from lancashire paul i got mine from Lostock Tackle box for a Steel give them a ring and ask for Brian he will sort you at right money mate 01772 626585 and believe me you wont be dissapointed its a class rod

Datafile6.asp
English By Birth Lancastrian By The Grace Of God
Datafile6.asp

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Hi Paul, I've got a 11' 8" - 13' conolon but I've only had the chance to use it twice so it's hard to tell you much really, mate. In fact, I'm looking to sell it as I'm just not gonna get out forra while if you'd like to make me an offer I'll consider it.

May all your lines be tight ones, and may all your tales be tall ones. bounce.gif
Datafile4.asp

Dean

ginjaninja

hi paul
have not tried the feeder rod but use the match rod when not pole fishing,if the feeder rod is up to the same standard as the match rod i woulden't hesitate in reccomending it,they are a bit pricey but the match rod has been worth it
hope this helps
ninja

PaulBrom

Cheers Lads for the input. I am now the proud owner of the Suveran Feeder[:D]
Cheers,
PB[:)]

carpper783

Hello All

I Have an ABU rod and i was woundering if anyone can Help and tell we what type of fishing it is used for,

It is a Conolon 1000, 1070-2m 913169, GRAPHITE, Medium Action, Casting weight is 30g and line up to 0.40mm and it is 7ft Long.

jump.gif

http://journals.aol.co.uk/daacl/Fishing/

Wormzalot

Maver Man
dont hold me to this carpper783, but it sounds like a spinning rod, 7ft 30g, i haven't seen many rods-apart from stalking that are this short. so sounds like a medium spinning rod.

Pete

Datafile6.asp

carpper783

Hello Pete

Many thanx for that info, i was just woundering because it can take up to 0.40mm Diam of line which is around 15lb to 20lb, which is a heave line for a small Rod.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/daacl/Fishing/

Wormzalot

Maver Man
the reason it takes that powerful line is to absorb the shock of throwing out lures all day.

Pete

Datafile6.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.