a Womans View

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Wench has just entered my hallowed male dominated sanctuary of "The Back room"

thrusting a mint chocolate cornetto towards my face, with the words,

"here, do you want this, ........... its the last

well, says I, Ta muchly

but surely its the second to last, indicating towards the one she held in her dainty hand

now Im an bloody asshole !

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Your get-out line...hinting you could have had one earlier..

No, this is second to last, I saved you the last one dear.

Blanks

Site Supporter
A mans domain conjures up all manner of images to a woman, not many can resist looking.:)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
She's right with what she called you but she could have knocked what if yer were having a Moment.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
A mans domain conjures up all manner of images to a woman, not many can resist looking.:)

It's that 'looking' that causes the problems. She goes in, states the curtains don't match the decor, blah blah blah, and before you know it, it's her sewing/knitting room.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It's that 'looking' that causes the problems. She goes in, states the curtains don't match the decor, blah blah blah, and before you know it, it's her sewing/knitting room.

Thats why in my man cave cellar its Orange in colour with pictures of The Who concerts ive been to and a Muhammad Ali picture but among the Fishing tackle are spiders ;) ;) To do owt she would have to disturb them.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
In my shed I have numerous draws of stuff, the missis likes to get in there and poke her nose in. Do you really need this? Will you ever
use this? Why do you keep all this stuff? Said bint comes in handy, I get my clothes washed, the house always looks presentable and of
course the wifey type shenanagins. It would not be in my interests to tell her to sod off.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
She has 2 reasons to be in my cellar which may I add is all tanked out and plastered, one to get sommat outta the freezer or to re trip the leccy ?

Gwillim

ahhhhhhhh the solitude of the "man cave" this is my future!
Just purchased a house that has a converted garage, previous owner had it all done out with electric, running water, heating, internet the works as they used it as an office but this will now become my workshop (other than fishing I like messing about with wood and epoxy resin) and a section for my fishing stuff and making rigs etc and its even got a proper UPVC front door!