A woman angler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

A woman goes into an angler shop to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a shop assistance standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's 20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be 25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was 20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is 20, the duck call is 3, and the catfish stink bait is 2.50!"

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
good one sharky,even the wife laught,now thats a good sign of a good joke,lol

Commonsense aint that common,is it?

Datafile4.asp

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
A young Irish guy moves to New York and goes to a big department store looking for a job.
The manager asks, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid says, "Yeah, I was a salesman back home."

Well the manager liked the kid, so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. Once the store was locked up, the manager came down. "So how many sales did you make today?"

The kid says, "One."

The manager groans, "Just one? Our salespeople average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid replies, "$101,237.64."

The manager exclaims, "$101,237.64? What did you sell him?"

The kid says, "First I sold him a small fishhook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing, and he said down by the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department, and I sold him that big twin engine. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4X4 Cherokee."

The manager says, "You mean to say a guy came in here to buy a fishhook and you sold him a boat and truck?!?"

The kid replied, "No, no, no, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, since your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing'."

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.