A sad day!!!!

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Absolutely devastated. A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion and why during this terrible time?

He slept with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves.

What a waste of time, effort, training and money.

A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Obviously I have just proved that some members do not pay attention to all that is in a post.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
No not at all I was trying to use my follow up as a joke in it’s self, but realised it could have caused more trouble than it was worth ?

JayBee

Site Supporter
Absolutely devastated. A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion and why during this terrible time?

He slept with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves.

You weren't the good friend by any chance were you? :eek: :eek: I did hear a rumour that you once needed treatment for distemper!!

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

That's what you get going dogging