A Passion For Angling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams912

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the book A Passion for angling from,or as anybody got a copy to sell.If so then can you e-mail me on Williams912@hotmail.com

Good Fishin....Dave..

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Time for a quick plug..... [8D]

HERE ~~~>> www.maggotdrowning.com/books__videos.htm

[:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

mfcmark

Get on e-bay, there's always one in auction. I got the video off there not too long ago; some people were selling the video and the book together!

Esox

Dave
I have a copy if I can find it! I've read it 2 or 3 times so u can have it for nowt, bar postage!

mission

I've just had a reply to a email to discovery channel.. passion for angling will be reshown on discovery at around 9:30 am in the morning during October 2003....videos at the ready!!!

Gray Catchpole

i have a copy, its signed by bob james "To catchpole best wishes bob james" and a little drawing of a rod and reel with a fish attached, sorry im not selling but i was wondering how much it would be worth.

Smelly Nets, Gray

wales.gif

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
got to be worth a bacon butty at least ma[:D]tey only joking pass it down matey it would be worth the smile on some young whipper snappers face dont you agree [8D][8D]

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
whats a video????????????????????? LOL

Browning Hotrods 007.gif Browning JP Tackle 007.gif

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
I got the video a pasion for angling and the cover is signed by Hugh Miles, Bob James and Chris Yates. My dad went to an angling show years n years ago and they were there selling them and he got his signed!

Tight lines [:D]

G J Moose

PM me!

Alnath

I put my 'a passion for angling' video on Ebay and got 67 for it [:D]

John

Status
Not open for further replies.