A paean to MD

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
I'll second all the above mate, we've all been there mate some deeper than others, you've got my number should you need it. Anytime.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yet another example that demonstrates that this site over the years has morphed into so much more than a fishing forum and long may it continue.
Glad to hear that you are now in a much better place Zerk and long may that continue too. :upthumb:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Everything that has already been said ,
Stay positive ,and keep posting....

And buying Guru.😁👍👍

Tristar

Site Supporter
Glad you are doing well Zerkalo. I too like this forum, great tips aswell as good hearted banter. Mrs Tristar thinks its odd I chat to men on the Internet comparing our tackle and is better to have a long pole or a good whip? Makes her chuckle. I'm going through a very hard time at the moment and sold alot of my tackle, I was going to pack the hobby in but reading this forum has made me think its best to keep certain items and go fishing at least once a week as it certainly helps with mental health. This forum is not just about fishing but people helping each other and being there whether in person or at the end of the tippy tappy. Best forum that I know of for that.

You take care.