A paean to MD

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Just before I get my next invoices through and can renew my site subscription, just a little thank you to everyone, those who run the site and all members.

It's been almost two years since I joined this site. When I did I was in a very bad place, having just been sectioned for sending malicious communications to a newspaper. However, in the time since I have found MD to not only be the best fishing forum but one of the best forums I have ever posted on. I have grown up posting on forums on various subjects, but I have never found a place with such mature posting style as MD. Maybe it is down to the relaxed nature of most anglers.

I can now happily say my mental health is around the best it has ever been and I would say to anyone else who struggles, stick with it and there is always light at the end of tunnel.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Well done Zerkalo for having the courage to post that, thankfully times have changed and mental illness can strike anyone, just the same as being in a car crash it can be something you have no control over at the time.

Glad to hear you are tip top - keep posting chip I for one enjoying reading your fishing adventures,

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Fantastic that you are in a much better place - mental health is a tricky thing and getting in with a bunch of people with a shared passion is a great way to keep yourself balanced.

Long may it last mate

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’m glad you are really doing well at the moment mate. I always enjoy the diversity of your posts. You have contributed a lot. (y) :)

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Just before I get my next invoices through and can renew my site subscription, just a little thank you to everyone, those who run the site and all members.

It's been almost two years since I joined this site. When I did I was in a very bad place, having just been sectioned for sending malicious communications to a newspaper. However, in the time since I have found MD to not only be the best fishing forum but one of the best forums I have ever posted on. I have grown up posting on forums on various subjects, but I have never found a place with such mature posting style as MD. Maybe it is down to the relaxed nature of most anglers.

I can now happily say my mental health is around the best it has ever been and I would say to anyone else who struggles, stick with it and there is always light at the end of tunnel.
Owt you ever need Steve give us a shout :)