A new fishing video i've created

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
It's been a while since i last made a fishing vid on youtube, so i've now made yet another fishing compilation of some of the nicer fish caught this year...view it at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xgXP4AfpZRA

any comments will be greatly appreciated [:D]

cheers people!

mangrojack

nah scatman is a quality tune lol. i love it how every anglers gets well excited when we get a few bleeps lol.

ive got a mate who if he has one bleep he sits with his hand over his rod for about the next 20 minutes lol

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
lol same - hence the reason why i chose the music, when he goes a bit mad doing the scat it sounds rather like a bite alarm to me.

And it also reflcts the feeling you get after a great session! So tough biscuits notts breamer, but the music is sticking [:p] lol - cheers for all the comments made so far people!

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's some cracking tench in the middle of the video there!

(combination of pleased for and jealous face[:p])

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
lol i think the biggest tench in that vid is 5lbs 6oz, although only 6oz under my PB, 4/5lbs is about the average size of the smaller tench in the glade! They get to 11lbs in there now, im still waiting on a prolific 7lber!!! lol - cheers yuccaman

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whereabouts is it?!?! I can't seem to catch a decent tench for love nor money! My pb is a somewhat embarassing 2.14! I love tench, I just can't catch the damn things!

[:(!]

c oo ki e

o_O
hi, i would say the video tends to be more about you and your mate rather than the fishing.
thanks anyway, oh and change the music! [8D]
regards

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
it's not really about me and my mate cookie, that was just a day out in which he came along as well. And WHATS WRONG WITH THE MUSIC!?!?!? lol - yuccaman, the place where all the bigger tench are in that vid was the glade, in lamorbey park, Sidcup - in Southeast London lol, a bit of a treck from Nottinghamshire but you're welcome to come have a go up there whenever you like lol

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
lol that was at a recent night session, it was about 5:00am and my mate matthew who works in the local tackle shop was stalking the margins, freelining cheese for the carp. Well, there's a cat that roams the docks whoch belongs to one of the bailiffs, called Phoebe. Anyway, Matt was lying down trying to keep quiet, when out of the blue comes Phoebe and decides to relax on his back and start clawing at his cotton jacket, god help us if a carp were to take his bait! The cat would have gone flying!

DSC00957.jpg

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Rubbish music !

Try Vivaldi's Four Seasons

or Vaughan Williams' Lark Ascending...

Then some of us might be able to take more than 10 seconds of it.

Yes, I know I have a volume button, but some music goes well with a slide show.

That picture with the cat is a classic. Love it ! [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.