A little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
can any of you on here who run AVG antivirus please click on the following link and tell me what happens.

http://blueyspeg.webs.com/

Its the home page for my little website that I've had for years now and its nothing bad or serious its just the the AVG fires up a notice which its never done before and I'm wondering if its just my computer or if there's anything in it.

misfit

when i first clicked it, avg blocked something, but now its fine [:)]

andyfp

Account Locked
My AV picked it up Steve, the infection was moved to quarantine, its name is

uqwcs[1].pdf

Simon R

Site Supporter
AVG blocked the site for me due to this file:

potyur.com/u_x/a_uwhrdadBLOCKED

whatever that may be

Simon

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
OH cr4p!! so it seems my website is infected then and shouldn't be used at all?? If so this is a right bummer all that info that's been typed out,

Thanks for the two links Andy much appreciated looks like the whole of the freewebs site's been ionfected in one way or another. Its only shown up today and the last time I was on there was sunday evening.

I suppose I'll just have to find another place to keep all my stuff.

As for you NORM!!! no presents for you this Christmas for revealing to the whole world the secret identity of SANTA [:0] your a naughty boy [:0][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Blue, it isn't your website mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its the flash ads at the top cos mine only lit up when two or three certain ads were showing.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
OH GAWD its been a very confusing day in more than one way, I think I need to go lie down in a darkened room with padded walls.[:H] eyepop.gif

Thanks for the help guys.[^][:T]

andyfp

Account Locked
uqwcs 1 pdf looks like a rapidshare torrent download, ??? thats where the link is going mate, strange !

Status
Not open for further replies.