A little bit of wee came out😮

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I assume quite a few members are on the roach fishing Facebook page, going off that you’d think 2 pounders were ten a penny! It seems 3 pounds is where they really thin out. I’d imagine the amount of 4 pounders ever reported you could almost count on your hands though.

JR Hartley

Whilst I don’t know him personally, a few of the lads do and they all said he massively deserve it. He puts so much time and effort into his Roach fishing, lots of blanks over the years but all forgotten about now !

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
That will probably never be bettered in my lifetime

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
As you know l fish Port Talbot dock quite a lot. 6oz roach are very very common, not much bigger comes out until last week, 1lb 8oz!!! It looked massive, l thought it was a small mullet at first. We all ooh'd and ah'd at the size of it. However, the obligatory photo was taken and it doesn't look very impressive at all😕 but l was a happy chap👍
IMG_20220105_155847.jpg

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Amazing fish are big Roach... usually when dad catches a big one, doesn't weigh it, puts it back, tells you it was over 1lb but it looks closer to 2lb from the photo = :cry::ROFLMAO:. Wish he'd weighed it.