A little bit of wee came out😮

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
A far better achievement than a 60lb eating machine.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Absolutely fantastic fish. Don't blame him for not revealing the waters,

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Don't count... he didn't catch em on cane and pin...😛🤣🤣🤣
Seriously thats more than the catch of a lifetime.. they are stunning fish... would love to have even one of em on a Wizard...🤪

rudd

Site Supporter
I doubt he just magically caught them one night. Would of spent many many hours fishing into cold winter nights just for a bite.
Respect

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I doubt he just magically caught them one night. Would of spent many many hours fishing into cold winter nights just for a bite.
Respect
Didn’t sound like it took too many hours on that particular lake if recall the video right, might have had a couple sessions on it catching smaller fish before that night.

Rob F

Site Supporter
Absolute beauties! Even somebody else catching them has put a grin on my face. Well done that man!

tincatim

Site Supporter
Two absolute stunners! I’ve never even seen a 2lb roach, let alone caught one. To see roach at 4lb is mental, I’d be buzzing for for months after that.

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
I've caught two pound Roach and was pleased with them, but that brace of fish just absolutely dwarfs them! Assomeonehas already said, 'catch of a lifetime'!

smiffy

Site Supporter
Two absolute stunners! I’ve never even seen a 2lb roach, let alone caught one. To see roach at 4lb is mental, I’d be buzzing for for months after that.
I think me and you must be last ones on the list to catch/see a 2lber. Everyone I talk to has had “Loads of em”😂

Congrats to the captor of those fish. Stunning👍