A 'Jolly' to Tyram

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Yes, yours truly, @sly and possibly @tipitinmick will be making a trip to Tyram. The date is Sunday 27th and anyone who wishes to show can do so, (last one there gets the coffees in). Not sure which lake yet, will see what's available when we get there. Will @tipitinmick prevail on the pole?...will @sly catch more golden Roach?...or will I overcome them both with my amazing waggler skills?...or will the water say "Up yours"? Who knows?...who cares?

tyramfisheries

Last edited:

Total

Site Supporter
4/6 on grass carp?:oops:......I hope you all have a cracking ( :rolleyes::whistle::D )day and look forward to you reports.(y);)

ukzero1

Site Supporter
You might be looking forward to the reports, however, there could be a couple that might not be that keen. :LOL:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Oh i see, so the urine extraction has already started eh?..hmmm, we'll see. :p:whistle:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Are you fishing the Chateau Lake in France :) ?

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Are you fishing the Chateau Lake in France :) ?

And miss my Sunday roast and wifey's yorkshires? No chance. Besides, they'll hear about us going and close the tunnel at their end. :LOL:

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Thing is,it depends on what weather app is used on mine the weather is from 3-6 degrees thru the day

Total

Site Supporter
Thing is,it depends on what weather app is used on mine the weather is from 3-6 degrees thru the day

Pete will blame the result on anything Sly and is getting his excuses in early!:oops::rolleyes::giggle:(y)

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Hmm, Pete, Pete, us rods are sorry that we couldn't do anything to stop that gobshite sly winning again ???