A hardline is needed

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As i've said before, bring back the real prisons and chuck that kind of thing in them, leave them with only a sky light to let light in and maybe open once a week for a bit of fresh air, make it law that once they are in there a total ban is but in place on the mentioning of their names or showing photos of them.

Most of these things want to be famous, they want their martyrdom so give them the exact opposite...make them forgotten!

BTMS

Site Supporter
One question is where did they get the stuff from!!

mytopkitisbroken

The threat from Islamic extremists is all around us, in our prisons, on our streets and all over the world

We have totally lost control of the situation and it is gaining momentum all the time

Events like the (one of) the London Bridge attacks for instance barely raise any interest in comparison to what they would have a few decades ago

We are sleepwalking into a major conflict of cultures and the borders, boundaries and demographics are all blurred lines and messed up now

It is not encouraging to look at the future of law and order and societal issues a parent of a young kid who might give me grandchildren in 20 or 25 years

Reuben

Site Supporter
Gave them the martyrdom they crave or take away their British Citizenship & dump them with their mates in some sandy ****hole. Don’t care as long as GB don’t have to feed & keep them for the next x years.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Gave them the martyrdom they crave or take away their British Citizenship & dump them with their mates in some sandy ****hole. Don’t care as long as GB don’t have to feed & keep them for the next x years.

Give them their martyrdom and you are granting their wish...a greater punishment is to be forgot, nobody mentioning them again!
Stripping someone of their citizenship is illegal unless they have an undeniable connection to another country which grants them the right to citizenship.

So, as i have said many times before, we let them keep their British citizen status and instead of keeping them here we move them and their entire family to another part of the British empire....the Southern Thule islands are a nice place!

rudd

Site Supporter

rudd

Site Supporter
Give them their martyrdom and you are granting their wish...a greater punishment is to be forgot, nobody mentioning them again!
Stripping someone of their citizenship is illegal unless they have an undeniable connection to another country which grants them the right to citizenship.

So, as i have said many times before, we let them keep their British citizen status and instead of keeping them here we move them and their entire family to another part of the British empire....the Southern Thule islands are a nice place!
Or Kings Lynn ?

Reuben

Site Supporter

Quite true but they’re still dead & no threat. As for any legality issues - sod them. They don’t play by any rules so neither should we. If they are seen as a clear & present danger to the UK & it’s citizens then top them or shift them.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
If you wish to live in a civilised society then I`m afraid you need uncivilised means to keep it that way. The terrorist types that seek to
do us harm must be negated {please don`t give me any of that `one mans` terrorist is another man`s freedom` bollo} and that means
legalised murder. The state should be allowed to kill if it is in the populations interest. If you disagree then fine but then you need to
ask which side are you on.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Quite true but they’re still dead & no threat. As for any legality issues - sod them. They don’t play by any rules so neither should we. If they are seen as a clear & present danger to the UK & it’s citizens then top them or shift them.

Why give others the urge to be come martyrs?
"they killed my...... now i'll take revenge" and off we go again it will be never ending whereas if we banish them then we have broken no rules, have killed nobody and they will hopefully eventually turn on each other just like starving rats.

If you wish to live in a civilised society then I`m afraid you need uncivilised means to keep it that way. The terrorist types that seek to
do us harm must be negated {please don`t give me any of that `one mans` terrorist is another man`s freedom` bollo} and that means
legalised murder. The state should be allowed to kill if it is in the populations interest. If you disagree then fine but then you need to
ask which side are you on.

I am a great believer in the death penalty, i have signed more petitions than i can remember and even written letters to downing street in support of it's return (with the usual reply of 'thank you for your letter dated blahblah' ) but think about it carefully, how easy is it to falsify evidence to give results that would show they are doing the jobs properly or that they need more funding for xxx?

To ensure we are not making a mistake (don't forget executions are carried out in the Queens name on behalf of the public) the evidence must be undeniable, without a shadow of a doubt and must be available to scrutiny by independants.

Yes it's all well and good saying "that guy blew up burger king lets hang him" but what if weeks later they catch a guy who admits to blowing up burger king, the police/terrorist investigations unit have either failed to do a proper job or just lied to get the result they want (Downing, Birmingham 6, Guildford 4, Maguire 7, Cardiff 3, Oval 4, Hallam, White, Cannings, Jenkins) which means we can no longer trust them because they are dishonest or incapable of investigating properly, the executioner is now a murderer who killed an innocent man and the courts cannot be trusted to make a judgement because they didn't see through the bad evidence that led to the innocent parties death!

As for us being a civilised society, we went to war on lies, we invaded a country that had done us, as a country no harm, we, a civilised society with all our advanced weaponry that attacked a country who's main population shag goats and use donkeys for transport, from what i have been told they are just a bunch of backward uncivilised ragheads.

Who are so backwards and stupid that without an army, an airforce or a navy they have been able to outdo our intelligence services with all their advanced technology and get their suicide bombers into our country undetected who are then able to arm themselves and build bombs to use against us!!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
A big hole in the Ground with a concrete lid with a few air holes and a hatch to drop some more in, like Togg says they will turn on each other, so when one is gone drop another in. And for the Terrorists drop a few nice cooked Pork chops in every now and again ;)

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Martyrs are made because of circumstances and events and it doesn't need any intervention from anyone for some to assign martydom on others.

Bobby Sands is looked upon as a martyr but he took his own life,by his own hand, with his own free will.