A Happy COVID Story

Chervil

Site Supporter
Joking apart I tell you what was hard to do and that was write out a list of passwords, combinations, bank account access detail, log-ons, etc, just in case the need arose. The last thing I wanted was my missus to be left in the dark should those details have gone with me.

Something to consider, but don't leave them on your PC, tell the missus or a trusted friend where to find them.
My wife, who does all our finances, has had a 'death folder', her words, put together for me for a number of years, with details of all the accounts, investments and other things like Premium Bonds.
We redid our wills last year as a lot of people mentioned in them have, sadly, past on, including burial arrangements.

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well @Dave ‘s fish and chips delivered can now relax knowing there’s a place for me in heaven 🤣🤣

62tucker

Site Supporter
Saturday tea-time and time for the infamous fish & chips. Everything was going well but in my quest to shove it down as fast as possible, I forgot to maintain my breathing..... :ROFLMAO: :love:
AlwayS handy To breath when eating 👍

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
The only thing we could put it down to is my labourer or I could have picked it up at or before the weekend prior as he showed symptoms a couple of days before me. I have told him I'd have been quite happy with just an Easter Egg lol
Glad your feeling better, I hope you’ve docked his wages......

chappo

Glad your'e on the mend Dave.
Really brings it home about the importance of looking after yourself at the present and making sure your family and friends are ok if it takes you.
Still can't imagine why some people haven't made a will and a list of wishes when you go? Madness

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
There is a difference between a sample inspection of twenty thousand households and every household in the UK.
As discussed before the tests are not 100% accurate,there are various strains of CV-19 which they believe is prone to mutate and any testing is only " a snapshot in time"
Test the residents of a house for a week,two etc and they come back negative and the week after testing they all catch it - the records won't pick that up unless all are tested again.

"Tests will initially be undertaken once a week for five weeks and then every month for 12 months. "
They must feel they have a need to do it but I can't see what the benefits are at the moment - unless they are planning to keep us all locked up until their required immunity target is reached within 12 months. :eek::eek::eek::eek: