A Happy COVID Story

62tucker

Site Supporter
Still take it easy for a few weeks and sounds like you had a bad dose of it and your body will be weak and immune system will be low.

62tucker

Site Supporter
If you believe the Chinese and trust them again the answer might lie in the number of mutations the virus has gone through reported by a number of news outlets there could be up to 33 mutations.
Which given how virile this virus is supposed to be could be a possibility

Therefore one test may not pick up all these mutations.
Will 1 vaccine work then ?

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
According to this and other reports there may never be a vaccine. Well one that guarantees immunity.
We have never found a cure or a vaccine for the common cold.

Even the flu jab will not protect you from all the varieties that are out there. As scientists are always one step behind.
It could also be that those who have mild or show no symptoms have got a milder strain and as such now have some defence against the mother virus.
It will be a few years before we find out if this has happened though.
But I think the next series of flu jabs will have some of this lower strain incorporated in to it.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joking apart I tell you what was hard to do and that was write out a list of passwords, combinations, bank account access detail, log-ons, etc, just in case the need arose. The last thing I wanted was my missus to be left in the dark should those details have gone with me.

Something to consider, but don't leave them on your PC, tell the missus or a trusted friend where to find them.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Joking apart I tell you what was hard to do and that was write out a list of passwords, combinations, bank account access detail, log-ons, etc, just in case the need arose. The last thing I wanted was my missus to be left in the dark should those details have gone with me.

Something to consider, but don't leave them on your PC, tell the missus or a trusted friend where to find them.

Don’t worry pal me and T will be ok 😉😉

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just you don't forget my chippie tea tonight :p

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter

Very good point Dave(y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Let me know if ya want any mate 👍I will deliveroo em for ya seen as ya can’t get out, don’t want ya wasting away 🤣🤣🤣
Can you drop me haddock, chips and peas 3 times please mate?:p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes please, twice with scraps :D

I'll get the plates ready for tea time

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Good to hear you've come through this okay Old Bean... all the best to you and yours... stay safe...👍

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Saturday tea-time and time for the infamous fish & chips. Everything was going well but in my quest to shove it down as fast as possible, I forgot to maintain my breathing..... :ROFLMAO: :love: