A Happy COVID Story

rudd

Site Supporter
Glad you’re on the road to recovery Dave. It really does hit home when it’s somebody you know, I’ve lost an aunt, somebody I used to go to school with & my wife’s boss all to the virus
Feel for you mate, messed up times.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
'Made in Yorkshire' Mike ;)

I must say, I didn't do my usual stints in the back room.
Trev ( @911 ) kept me busy a few times sorting videos out for the Maggot Cinema, but he wasn't aware,
It occupied my mind,
The challenge was the virtual match on Sunday night, hence the occasional 'BRB' and lack of microphone ;)

All in all it's just in my nature, stubborn and foolish ;)

I phoned @Peter today, the first time since I became ill, and for the first time ever he managed to get a few words in when I was forced to stop for breath lol

Total

Site Supporter
-.. .- ...- . --..-- --. . - / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ... --- --- -. .-.-.- -- ..- -.-. .... / .-.. --- ...- . .-.-.- -- .- .-. -.- / .- -. -.. / ..-. .- -- .. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- ;)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
-.. .- ...- . --..-- --. . - / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ... --- --- -. .-.-.- -- ..- -.-. .... / .-.. --- ...- . .-.-.- -- .- .-. -.- / .- -. -.. / ..-. .- -- .. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- ;)
I though that too

Chervil

Site Supporter
That's easy for you to say 😉

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I phoned @Peter today, the first time since I became ill, and for the first time ever he managed to get a few words in when I was forced to stop for breathe lol

LOL. I've had a nice quiet week for once. :ROFLMAO: Obviously we kept in touch, untold reams of PM's flying back and forth, but have to admit the bugger had me worried. :(
Must admit it was good to hear that voice today, even though it's not quite the usual high speed torrent just yet ;)
It's good to know that a reliable source of Nuggets isn't going to dry up any time soon. :upthumb:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
You missed a dash and couple of dots out.
It's not follow on or change a letter word game , 😂

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I can't get the vision of me straddling your chest out of my head😬

Ps. Does that mean l have to isolate?

Glad you are recovering ok👍

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
In one of my stories you landed a bream with a dislocated shoulder and actually netted it with your teeth; I think I pretty much nailed your character mate.(y)(y)(y)

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Not quite sure your annual attention seeking methods are ever the best but good to hear you got over it :p:D

Bet you are having some "really tongue biting " moments when reading CV-19 related posts now. 😃

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I told him to get rid of his gert and we could start Men behaving Badly 2 ;);)