A Happy COVID Story

Pedro2504

Site Supporter
Steady away Dave. So glad to hear you seem to have come through your ordeal!
We need your calming influence to keep us in order! 👍🏻👍🏻

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Glad you're ok mate. Just shows none of us knows who may be struck down next. Hope you and your labourer are both fine and back to doing what you do best in the near future. Does that mean there are some uneaten Hob Nobs in the Mods. lounge ? :devilish: :devilish::alien::LOL:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Glad to hear you got through it Dave! Definitely sounds like an ordeal and your general health probably got you through when it turned out not to be a mild case. Hope you keep on the mend now :)

One of mates is pretty sure he had it a few weeks back as his flat mates sister was confirmed to have it a week after she last visited them then him and his flat mate both fell ill. His fairly unhealthy flat mate was largely ok with mild symptoms yet he was floored for a week with similar symptoms to those you describe. He's 26 and a fit as a fiddle rugby player so just shows how it's pot luck how bad you get it.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's an IOU Kevin ;)

Mark, yes the missus is fine and I hope she stays that way. Everywhere I've gone she's followed with a bottle of domestos :)

Tbh, one of the hard parts has been reading some of the threads on here - the funny ones made me laugh > I ran out of breath :)
And the deep debates had me shouting at the PC > I ran out of breath again :)

Go in your study and relax she said - if only lol

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
There's an IOU Kevin ;)

Mark, yes the missus is fine and I hope she stays that way. Everywhere I've gone she's followed with a bottle of domestos :)

Tbh, one of the hard parts has been reading some of the threads on here - the funny ones made me laugh > I ran out of breath :)
And the deep debates had me shouting at the PC > I ran out of breath again :)

Go in your study and relax she said - if only lol
Well done Dave glad you came through ok and your labourer it must have been that Chinese you had a few weeks back

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
Glad you’re on the road to recovery Dave. It really does hit home when it’s somebody you know, I’ve lost an aunt, somebody I used to go to school with & my wife’s boss all to the virus

robert d

Site Supporter
Glad you’re on the road to recovery Dave. It really does hit home when it’s somebody you know, I’ve lost an aunt, somebody I used to go to school with & my wife’s boss all to the virus
Sorry to hear that John this virus is a btard

Chervil

Site Supporter
I know you don't want loads of "get well soon", but take care of yourself and your misses. So, how exactly did you get it off your labourer? 🤔😆🤣

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It takes no prisoners, like I posted several times, it doesn't matter if you are black or white, rich or poor, straight or gay (other options available) young, old or in between, everyone is at risk.

robert d

Site Supporter
It takes no prisoners, like I posted several times, it doesn't matter if you are black or white, rich or poor, straight or gay (other options available) young, old or in between, everyone is at risk.
Agree with that Dave and your true life story may save a few lives if people listen and learn

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
So WTF were you doing running this site while you were so ill. Even the PM took time out from running the country and running this site must be harder than running the country ;) Glad you're over the worst and on the mend but as requested I won't post a get well message.:ROFLMAO:

rudd

Site Supporter
Sometimes we cannot find words for our thoughts.

Thats a pretty fubar post Dave - certainly got my brain ticking.

😷Stay safe all😷