A good little saving 💰

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
I was looking at buying a map meat cutter with a few sets of blades and the case to keep it all in.

The cutter and another 3 sets of blades along with the case would have come in at £93.45

Had a little mooch on the bay and this was up with 30mins left!
1669300785967.jpg

Had to have it. £57 all in by the time I buy the case. £36 saved at the last minute. 😁

It's my brothers ebay account so I might yet get it for free if he doesn't notice... 😇

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Purchase partly thanks to you @Dave

I had no idea about ebay sniping until you mentioned it a few days ago.

Just got my first confirmed kill! 😉:machinegun:

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Pop the meat in a fridge for an hour before cutting, goes through a lot easier ;) + make sure you put the blades in facing the right way ( Sounds obvious but It's easy to fit them facing the wrong way round. :()
I'm gonna try frying the meat to put a little skin on it. Maybe flavour it before frying too.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Don't bother, just rinse with boiling water, drain the fat off, chill by rinsing with cold water, bag and fridge until you need it

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Don't bother, just rinse with boiling water, drain the fat off, chill by rinsing with cold water, bag and fridge until you need it
I tried that after watching WW. It made the meat go too soft. Had to give it the dogs and open another tin 😔