A Good Idea For Your Site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Hiya Dave,
You could try adding somethings about leger rigs and float rigs that might interest a few people into looking more into your website.
Paul

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Paul and welcome to the forums,

We are presently working on an A to Z of tackle and baits which will include the basics plus knots, rigs, tackle and baits and the use of, unfortunately lately there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day icon_smile.gif but watch this space as it is my New Years resolution to get it finished enough to put it on the site.

Thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming, Dave

Stevo

hiya Dave,
you should set up a gallery of the fish people have caught and what fishery thier where from. Must of the websites i have been on have had a gallery but most of them have hardly anything in them, and i thought byt the quialty of your website it might get a few pictures in.
stevo
good luck, and i`ll try and think of more ideas

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hey, thats a good idea and one worth looking at.

It was suggested recently about having a "Maggotdrowner's Personal Best" list where everyone could jostle for position over who had the biggest. We could incorporate that into a gallery with a photo as well.

Leave it with me and thanks, Dave

(ps: ZipTrev is claiming the PB for a Millers Thumb and his photo is already being processed)

Status
Not open for further replies.