A Forum Hiatus

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I would have thought a young strapping lad like yourself would have had no problems 🤔😂
Good afternoon to you too, hope all is well with you and yours :upthumb: 🙂
If yourself and Peter aren’t banned from Messingham? 😳🤣. And when we are allowed to travel etc 🚗. Me and you need to catch a catfish mate. Peter can unhook em. They look too slimy to me. 🤮

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Nah. He’s like Sly he’s a JD drinker. I’m more upmarket. I’m more your Glenmorangie / Glenfiddich drinker. I sometimes wonder if Morris originates from Sheffield. 😳🤣
Glenmorangie / Glenfiddich,upmarket drinker ??? :ROFLMAO:

sly

Site Supporter
If yourself and Peter aren’t banned from Messingham? 😳🤣. And when we are allowed to travel etc 🚗. Me and you need to catch a catfish mate. Peter can unhook em. They look too slimy to me. 🤮
Is that before or after you take us up to the swale and show us where we should be fishing :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Blanks

Site Supporter
Take care of yourself Zerkalo and enjoy your fishing.
You started us on something with your thread on film Noirs, we are still ploughing through them on youtube.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Is that before or after you take us up to the swale and show us where we should be fishing :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I will but, behave yourselves. I don’t want banning from yet another fishery. 🙄 At least we won’t get shouted at for YOU parking on the grass this time. 🤣🤣👍

sly

Site Supporter
Did you get your car sorted Steve ? Did you have a clutch fitted ?
yep,it might not be the best clutch in the world and it wasn`t daft money either but its guaranteed for 2 yrs,so if it lasts that i will be happy :upthumb:

Last edited:

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
@Zerkalo. Since july 2019 my life has been rubbish when the wifes cancer showed its ugly mug again. Watching someone you love dearly slowly consumed by the b*****d cancer has taken its toll on me emotionally and mentally but l've tried to stay positive for her and my boys sake. Its been a rollercoaster ride of seriously bad downs, another tumour here, another tumour there, but encouraging ups as she responds well to another dose of radiation. My head is filled with nothing but thoughts about her, my boys and the cancer 24/7.
MD's has been a place l can come to for a few minutes peace from the spin dryer going on in my head.
Use it mate, but use it for the good things. At the july Alders farm fish in me and Landlord were talking about various MDers and your name popped up, 'lovely lad, full of enthusiasm' was the opinion we came to. Take what you want from that buddy.
I've spouted off too much now. Maybe l needed to let things out.