A day's tuition with who ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
He's an absolute gent mate, and a good drinking partner. He's never afraid of giving tips at the bank-side, even if you're pegged next to him in a match. rubbish at darts though.

My Father in law Fished with him and a Few of the other Old Boys in the 60s-70s ya might have bumped into him Ronnie Shaw, looked like Brian Clough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Whilst you Looked after Albert :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’d have no hands left after half an hour. ??. How is the little ball of mischief anyway ? Attacking the hoover ? Or upside down dreaming of a digging session on the Wharfe ? ???

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I’d have no hands left after half an hour. ??. How is the little ball of mischief anyway ? Attacking the hoover ? Or upside down dreaming of a digging session on the Wharfe ? ???

He has been on a Long walk with me today down the River into Town around the Farmers Market and Back. He is now sat rather calm next to me watching Gert put the tree up. Mind you he has had a few tellings off for Grabbing the Buable bag and running off with some tinsel, oh and getting tangled in the lights as she was testing em :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
He has been on a Long walk with me today down the River into Town around the Farmers Market and Back. He is now sat rather calm next to me watching Gert put the tree up. Mind you he has had a few tellings off for Grabbing the Buable bag and running off with some tinsel, oh and getting tangled in the lights as she was testing em :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He grabbed your bauble bag ? That sounds painful. Just watch he doesn’t chew on any cables won’t you ? ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
He grabbed your bauble bag ? That sounds painful. Just watch he doesn’t chew on any cables won’t you ? ?

He's a little sod as ya know, our Gert put the Santa's out and he went over sniffing their Beards, she Waved the finger saying you dare :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she turned her back and he did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he will be ok now he's investigated but im sure he rubs past the tree on purpose knowing it gets on Gerts tits as the fake snow goes on the Carpet ;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
He's a little sod as ya know, our Gert put the Santa's out and he went over sniffing their Beards, she Waved the finger saying you dare :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she turned her back and he did :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he will be ok now he's investigated but im sure he rubs past the tree on purpose knowing it gets on Gerts tits as the fake snow goes on the Carpet ;)
As long as he keeps safe. I say ... “ watch he doesn’t chew any of the lighting cables “ is because I know of one dog that did just that and got electrocuted. My aunties. Keep him safe pal. ?

crackatoa

Site Supporter
The lad has had a couple with Andy May 2 and 3 years ago. Great days and very informative. A great guy to spend a day with.
But if you've looking for the coach with the most successful up to date tips and methods then it has to be Andy Bennet. Paul Holland does videos with him and the stuff they show, in a lot of cases is quite different to how others do it. Even Jamie Hughes watches what Bennet does.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That begs the question,do you have enough money?, someone of my skill and expertise at decorating trees and islands don't come cheap ???
You’ll need every penny to pay the fines you are accumulating for parking on grass verges. ??

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Jeez - there's no way I could have taken this loony fishing. He barked at every duck, swan...passer-by, you name it. I used to tie him to the engine hatch on our boat when I was fishing because he jumped in the canal a few times.

Bob vs Swan.jpg
Is that a dog or a polar bear ? ??