a big thanks to PAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
hi all
Yesterday me & sammy took up ziptrevs kind invitation to fish on the PAD stretch of the trent ill let the roving reporter give you the full story but just as a taster i had a chub i sttill havent caught a river barbel & both sammy & trev whooped me
I would like to thank
Trev for his invitation & his company
PAD for allowing us the experiance & enjoyment of fishing a lovely stretch of water from some very brilliant platformsthey have made this one of the best waters ive seen.
last of all i had the pleasure of meeting mark one of the bailliffs
for PAD & would like to give a special thanks for his time that he so willing gave to give us some really good advice & info on the water it was a real pleasure to meet him.
by the way Mark welcome to the mad MDs

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

darryl

don`t worry martin sooner or later you will get a river barbel and i do agree with you about the pad stretch it`s a great bit of river and the platforms are secound to none

angler-mark

Hi Martin & Sammy, The pleasure was all mine meeting you both, let me know when you are coming again and I will do my best to get you one of our Barbel. My best is 11lbs-7ozs and there have been 10s and plenty of 8s coming out so the chances are good.(I'll make sure)

Look forward to the next time

Tight Lines

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.