A big thank you to Tri_cast

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I cant believe what a great response from tri cast especially at this time . I sent my topkits back for them to take a look at as the had a few Mark's indents I didnt like the look of. It turns out it was nothing to worry about however i put them all in a tube too tightly and they were handled badly by the post office and all got broken in the tube. Tri cast contacted me to let me know the bad news . The good news is they are still sending me a complete set of topkits and I should get them next week . What a great company and brilliant service a massive thanks to them and Steve Hopkinson. I believe they're insured to £200 and if I get the compensation it will be sent to Tri cast . Not only are their products excellent their staff and management must be rated right at the top . Massive thank you to all at Tri cast British at it's best

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Did you ask them about the Tricast 980 while you were at it, ?
Would have saved a few pages on here.😁

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Can’t complain about the service from Tricast and Steve in particular.
He took time one Saturday to talk through the options on my Pro2 and then delivered it to the shop.
He also delivered some F1ST kits as a replacement when the courier folded the tube in half.

nejohn

Site Supporter
They are an excellent company that make great products and could certainly teach many other companies a thing or 2 about customer service

trotter2

I cant believe what a great response from tri cast especially at this time . I sent my topkits back for them to take a look at as the had a few Mark's indents I didnt like the look of. It turns out it was nothing to worry about however i put them all in a tube too tightly and they were handled badly by the post office and all got broken in the tube. Tri cast contacted me to let me know the bad news . The good news is they are still sending me a complete set of topkits and I should get them next week . What a great company and brilliant service a massive thanks to them and Steve Hopkinson. I believe they're insured to £200 and if I get the compensation it will be sent to Tri cast . Not only are their products excellent their staff and management must be rated right at the top . Massive thank you to all at Tri cast British at it's best
Sorry to tell you but don't think you will be able to claim for insurance. Fishing rods are sent at owners risk and not covered by insurance.Found out myself the hard way.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Sorry to tell you but don't think you will be able to claim for insurance. Fishing rods are sent at owners risk and not covered by insurance.Found out myself the hard way.
I told the lady in the post office what they were and she asked if I wanted to up the insurance cover and I did .