A Big thank you to Del !! (delk )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Barrett

I would just like to say a big thank you to Del

I orded some hooks of him on the Sunday night then took receipt of them this morning when i recieved the letter part of the letter had been ripped open at one end and guess what when i fully opened the letter no hooks they must of fell out [:0] I still left Del his positve feedback as this was not Del's fault as it was royal mails fault [:(!] I sent Del an email regarding what had happend as his words were no worries mate i will repost them out to you again.
Now that is what you call outstanding service[:T]

Besure to check the link out below to his shop as the prices are excellent on branded tackle.
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/delwyn3840/

regards
Dave

Last edited:

Dave_Barrett

Well guys praised this seller more than i could and after 3 weeks still no hooks [:C][:C]

Originally posted by dave barrett

I would just like to say a big thank you to Del

I orded some hooks of him on the Sunday night then took receipt of them this morning when i recieved the letter part of the letter had been ripped open at one end and guess what when i fully opened the letter no hooks they must of fell out [:0] I still left Del his positve feedback as this was not Del's fault as it was royal mails fault [:(!] I sent Del an email regarding what had happend as his words were no worries mate i will repost them out to you again.
Now that is what you call outstanding service[:T]

Besure to check the link out below to his shop as the prices are excellent on branded tackle.
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/delwyn3840/

regards
Dave

silverman

Originally posted by dave barrett

Well guys praised this seller more than i could and after 3 weeks still no hooks [:C][:C]
[/quote]

Pmsl that will teach you.Cheap skate[:D]

delk

your hooks was sent mate you said the letter was ripped and no hooks inside thats not my fault thats royal mail and i kept to my word and sent more out,

Dave_Barrett

I still left Del his positve feedback as this was not Del's fault as it was royal mails fault. No hard feelings del if you had sent them i still never recieved them[V] Del if you do list some 16's again let me know i will purchase them straight away.[:T]
Originally posted by delk

your hooks was sent mate you said the letter was ripped and no hooks inside thats not my fault thats royal mail and i kept to my word and sent more out,

Status
Not open for further replies.