A BIG THANK YOU - Stoney and Friends Pike Fish-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris63

A big thank you to all who attended. 1,845 was raised for Macmillan, thus making this the most successful Pike event for Stoney and Friends to date.

A big bonus that the number of anglers who caught this year was considerable up on previous years. On the subject of catches, only one catch report was handed in.

If you did catch anything, can you let me know either via the forum or Pm me.

Thanks again for all of your support and generosity, and another big thank you to all the companies that so generously donated prizes for the raffle.

Hope to see loads of you at Yateley (5th/6th/7th September), and don't forget the rivers on 27th September.

Chris
Stoneyandfriends

Catch ya soon

chris63

For those of you interested, the following caught fish on Sunday:

Hippy - 9lb Pike
Ben Owen - 11lb Pike
Alan Phillips - 6lb 8oz Pike
Sally Francis - 6lb 7oz Pike
Dean Clarke (aged 8.5) - 18lb 5oz & 9lb 13oz Pike
Barry Hearn - 21lb Pike
Martin Earl - 20lb Pike
Tug Wilson - 7lb, 10lb 8oz, 10lb 13oz & 15lb 13oz (13oz mark may not be a coincidence as either Smarts or MikeLydon were involved in weighing )

I believe a few other may also have caught, and if this is the case and you know any details, can you let me know for our records.

Thank you to all of you who attended and made it another successful day. Also a big thank you to Eugene, Hippy, Mike Lydon, Tom Stone, Andy Paice and Westy for helping with the Car Parks and various other chores over the weekend .

Lets hope Yateley on 5th/6th & 7th September is as successful, and as many of you as possible can attend that as well. Also, don't forget the river fish in on 27th September.

Thanks

Chris
Stoneyandfriends

Catch ya soon

Status
Not open for further replies.