A big round of applause for NoFinPhish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebs

Congratulations to Jason. After spending thousands of pounds on tackle and fishing like a right Rodney Trotter he has finally caught himself a double figure carp. Not only that, it wasn't just a double, it was a 20. 21lb4oz apparently, which has prompted him to buy himself a Yateley Angling Centre T-shirt which I personally think is tacky and makes him look a plum, but as long as he's happy.[:D][;)]

So please join me in taking the p***, calling him a plonker, congratulating him after all his hard work, effort and spending of hard earned.

Jason - I want you to post a picture of the fish and also that photo of you in that T-shirt. If you don't I will.[}:)][:p]

joe32

Well done Jason,cracking fish.
It's the thirty next mate,Just out of curiosity did it come from the RMC complex if so which lake.

Joe [:D] [:D]

Don't argue with an idiot they will only bring you down to there level and beat you on experience

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Well done Rodney Jason

See just a suggestion of a bed in Beebs garden and the Intersite challange and there is no stopping you.

Dave

martin.

Account Locked
well done jason

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Aw shucks....[:I]

Can't say it was the perfect specimen, a bit bashed around from spawning, but a nice one nevertheless.
Haven't got the tools for reducing my 4MP shots down to a size that won't get me a telling off by the mods, so I'll leave it up to Steve to post. No doubt with a suitable abusive comment to boot.
He gets a little jealous you see. He has been fishing longer than I have, yet I have already smashed his PB tench and I don't need to go all the way to France to catch a 20 [:D]

Joe - I caught it at the RMC Blue Pool near Reading

Now I am fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Messrs Chilcott and Hearn [:eek:)], I thought my local tackle shop would be grateful for the advertising, hence the cool T shirt [8D]

And I tried damn hard for that fish so I think I deserve it!

Br Jason (OneFinBigFish)

Last edited:

Beebs

How much longer fishing for though? About 2 months I believe. And what do they say about one swallow not making a Summer[?]

I have only one question. What is your pound in catch per pound spent ratio? I think it weighs heavily towards the pounds spent side.[;)][:D]

Doesn't matter though does it? But its about bloody time. I'm fed up showing you how to catch carp. If you're a good boy I'll show you how to land them on 2lb line!!![:D][;)][}:)]

I'm pleased for you mate.

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
If, after 4 pints of Stella this works, I'll be amazed

Datafile4.asp

Last edited:

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Cripes! I am amazed
Steve, you just know I'm going to be completely insufferable for weeks don't you [:D]

Don't worry, I'm off again tomorrow to blank and bring myself back down to earth.

Bring on the southern fish-in!!!!!

...now where did I put that bottle opener......

Br
Jason

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
Congrats Jason,

Do I detect pangs of jealousy from Beebs, I can't beleive that after the way he treated us at Elphick's[;)]

Nice fish a real Stella performance[:D]

Cheers Mick

Datafile2.asp

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Well done Jason, that's a nice PB.

Don't take any notice of Beebs (does anybody [:D]) - He's just jealous like Mick suggests.

AlanP

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Thanks guys
Followed it up with a 13lb 6oz mirror yesterday as well
It's finally coming together for me, or at least I'm having a short purple patch.

Bring on the intersite challenge!

Br
Jason

erik

nice one!!

erik
webmaster
http://www.that-aint-no-bream.co.uk

scouse_lee

evertonian
I AINT GIVIN YOU THE CLAP MATE.....

but well done anyway.....