A bad day today

Adders27

As a preferred feeder angler I would use a method feeder with a good method mix with some 4mm pellets mixed in.
Use a decent sized hook around 14 or 12 and a banded pellet ( try different colours / flavours ) size 7mm 8mm approx
The important thing is short hooklength and regular casting to the same spot ( approx )
If bites don’t come in the first 20mins then re-cast with a loaded method feeder.
If after approx 1hour no bites cast to a different location and repeat.
I’ve assumed it’s not a very deep venue ie less than 12ft deep
Try it and it will work

GeeTee

As a preferred feeder angler I would use a method feeder with a good method mix with some 4mm pellets mixed in.
Use a decent sized hook around 14 or 12 and a banded pellet ( try different colours / flavours ) size 7mm 8mm approx
The important thing is short hooklength and regular casting to the same spot ( approx )
If bites don’t come in the first 20mins then re-cast with a loaded method feeder.
If after approx 1hour no bites cast to a different location and repeat.
I’ve assumed it’s not a very deep venue ie less than 12ft deep
Try it and it will work
I've been trying a banjo feeder. I'm not se i got very well with that. I don't know whether the pellets came out on the cast but it was always completely empty when I reeled it in. I think i need to improve my feeder fishing. What are your favourite feeders and mixes.

Adders27

I’ve used Van Den Eynde Method Mix 2kg Groundbait Carp Fishing Bait and it works really well .. I use Korum method feeders with the Korum mould