A 20lb'er or bust ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all,

Just going to get my gear sorted out for tomorrow.

I'm meeting up with Trev for another onslaught on CastleHoward Lake chasing after ol' Essox and this time it's war army.gif

I've got a special lined up and hopefully one of us if not both will land a 20 (Curse permitting icon_smile_big.gif)

So here goes.....

Tackle list-
  • Tackle
  • Special Baits
  • Holy Water
icon_smile_big.gifDave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Let's see ! Uhmmm
Garlic,
Wooden Cross,
Stakes and Mallet,
Silver Bullet,
Mirror,
Sunshade,

Oh Sorry Dave! You were Saying?

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Edited by - Ziptrev on 23 March 2002 8:37:44 PM

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev,

Just a quickie, what's your blood group roflmao.gif

Kevlar Gloves for Trev icon_smile_big.gif
Plasters,
Anti-septic,
Camera Batteries,
Spare everything,

Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right, I'm sorted

Might have to meet up with you earlier Trev, in fact very early if not sooner if I can't get rid of the smell from the kitchen, lol.

Taking a look at the bait bucket it looks like we'll be continuing along the A64 to Scarborough, there's enough here to re-populate the North Sea icon_smile_wink.gif plus the secret bait icon_smile_approve.gif

Right got to go as the Vicar is on his way for a blessing, lol

Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
icon_smile_sleepy.gif 5.00am, tackle in the car, had my brekky, wife's car unscathed, looking good...... Here goes icon_smile.gif

Full report should we return, doo doo, doo, doo, lol

Dave icon_smile_big.gif

Larry

Lazarus
Zippy/Dave ,good luck hope you catch your dream's Zippy what site did you get the night shift skeleton pic off i like it

Cheer's Larry

Larry

Lazarus
Ive just checked the other sites in Staffordshire of fisheries.co.uk
Hamstall looks ok ideal for a weekender you hire caravan's to sleep in ideal for northern softies who don't like using there Bivvie's.Do know anything about them Trogg.

Cheer's Larry

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
icon_smile_dissapprove.gif S'not fair - Bust icon_smile_sad.gif

Got to our meeting place at 5.30am - no Zippy, the Curse (part 1) had struck and he had slept in and was still at home. Not to panic, we decided to meet at Castle Howard so off I went.

Got there and straight on to our predetermined pegs where I duly launched the 'Secret Bait' out into the swims. Fighting the unforcasted, eiry, freezing winds (part 2) I tackled up and launched a couple of small mackeral out and waited.

Trev turned up not long after but failed to materialize as once again the Curse took over (part 3) rendering him into a state of unconciousness in his car where he remained for the next hour and a half icon_smile.gif.

The secret bait didn't work alas and we didn't have a run between us (part 4)

Finally at 5.00pm we called it a day and decided to head for home. Little did we know our plans were to take a mild hitch (part 5). Whilst we were fishing Trev's car decided to sink it's front wheels in the mud resulting in us enlisting another angler's help to push him out icon_smile_big.gif

And just to add that final little touch to the day (part 6), I sat in a traffic jam for the best part of 45 minutes, lol

Must say though we both had a good time despite the lack of fish and the weather but one thing was evident - don't take the mickey out of the Curse cos it's all seeing, all knowing and WILL strike back ghost.gif icon_smile_big.gifDave

(ps Trev, we forgot the photo so I'll send it in the post to you icon_smile.gif)

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
No problem mate, thanks for an enjoyable, albeit fishless day.
Made it home for 8, but collapsed again!!!
Gotta get ready fo Rudyard tomorrow!

Cya TREV

Larry, site is http://www.animatedgif.net/ and that 1 is under Devilish

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev ape.gif I do NOT BELIEVE it

Status
Not open for further replies.