9/11ft feeder rod

TrickyD

Site Supporter
How you finding the aernos? Just seen they do a float version as well as my local shop has started stocking them so was just wondering what they are like?
Not been able to test it, but it is this model ARNS911CFDR

CarpCatcher86

I’d agree with that. I had a CX for a little while. Loved it really as it made an epic skimmer rod.
Obviously a very capable commercial carp rod, but it’s success as a silvers rod perhaps help explain its lack of big power.
It depends on which rod you had/have. The CX Power Feeder certainly isn't lacking in power.

dave brittain 1

If I was fishing for big barbel I'd buy a suitable speci rod. Most commercial rods and I have the Shimano 9/11ft Speedmaster AX are perfect for still water carp and bream fishing. The Speedmaster is very similar to the Daiwa Tournaments perfect for the method, medium groundbait feeder and straight lead. I've had carp over 20lbs on mine but even though it's well suited to commercials and a good alrounder I'd be reluctant to use it for barbel when there are cheap rods more suited to the application

roachman 1960

i have 3 10-11 ft original Daiwa Tournaments quivertip rods use them for link legering on the trent they land everything from1 oz dace to double figure barbel and carp