Ended 6’ spinning rod - rated up to 10/12g

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Hi all - was due to get a Daiwa rod today but seller (FB) cancelled the sale :(

Looking for a small light spinning rod to teach my young son how to jig fish for little perch on the river during these colder months - on a tight budget.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Have a look at the ugly stick travel spinning rod, it's 6ft 6, 4 piece 5-15g and about £40 maybe a little less now. Nice little rod for the money used to have one myself til it got broke. There's a US version as well which I replaced mine with but there's various power versions of that with the one I've got now a power rating up from the equivalent to the British version.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Have a look at the ugly stick travel spinning rod, it's 6ft 6, 4 piece 5-15g and about £40 maybe a little less now. Nice little rod for the money used to have one myself til it got broke. There's a US version as well which I replaced mine with but there's various power versions of that with the one I've got now a power rating up from the equivalent to the British version.
Thanks mate - will have a look around tomorrow

Sad Teacher

Hi I have a Shimano Spinning rod similar to that.You can have for nothing its in great condtion. I used it to teach my kids the same thing.
if your interested PM me
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.