50p for the meter ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry for the inconvenience last night with the sight being down - someone forgot to put 50p in the meter icon_smile_big.gif

The host company have just moved offices and there were a few problems with the leased line causing a loss in connection.

Anyway its fixed now thumbsup.gif

Now can someone fix Trogg's 'puter lol

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fixed it mate icon_smile_big.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all, a quick update

Here is an extract from an email that we received regarding the problem:

We wish to apologise for the problems you are currently experiencing with our ISP services. Our telecoms provider has been having problems with our leased line, and this has caused a number of problems with our systems. Our resources are focused on rectifying these problems as soon as we can, and we plan to notify you by email as progress is made.

We are working hard to solve all of these matters and at the same time are taking measures to avoid another occurrence of these problems. We fully expect to have these problems resolved by Monday, 25th February, and to be able to revert to the high standard of support that and customer service that you are used to, and expect from us. Please bear with us, as we work to solve these problems.

We realise that our service needs to be reliable and we will be taking steps over the next week to ensure, once again, the reliability that XCalibre is normally known for, and we are very sorry to our customers who may have been inconvenienced by the recent unreliability and downtime.

Regards

Jack Lindsay
Director of Operations

So if the site dissapears for a while over the weekend, please try again later icon_smile.gif

Trev, have you been anywhere near them recently
??

Regards to all, Dave

waxlion1

Hey Dave

They do have a lot of PROBLEMS with there use of the word problem, if you know what Im saying...icon_smile_sad.gif

Waxlion1
hello.gif

waxlion1

P.S.

Thanks for the sticker. I'll get it from PJ later...icon_smile_big.gif

Waxlion1
hello.gif

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Dave,
NO Sticker for Zippy!!!!
You do bring the curse down!

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why Waxi, what problem?

Can't see any problems with the problem but maybe it's their problem thats causing me the problem when problems occur. The bit between the problem isn't a problem though only the problem when it arises. Probably all the problems will be sorted come Monday though, otherwise you could say that the problem is still being a problem,, lol icon_smile_big.gif

Trev - looks like the curse grabbed your sticker, not to panic though send me an email with your address and I'll zip one over to you.

If anyone else wants one, do likewise and send it to IwantaSticker@maggotdrowning.com icon_smile.gif

Cheers, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.