5 part guide to Paste fishing

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
Thanks for a very good article on paste fishing being a bigginer and not having much of an idea gives me a good start

Fred Davis

Great stuff Corn Master, However I am a bit surprised that you don't adopt the more modern method of heavy feeding the peg in with particles like corn and then fishing a paste hook bait over the top which a lot of top anglers are using especially with your handle Corm Master, still great advice and a lot of anglers fish the way that you have shown, excellent stuff.

Corn Master

Great stuff Corn Master, However I am a bit surprised that you don't adopt the more modern method of heavy feeding the peg in with particles like corn and then fishing a paste hook bait over the top which a lot of top anglers are using especially with your handle Corm Master, still great advice and a lot of anglers fish the way that you have shown, excellent stuff.
To be honest I would prefer to but the venues up here don't respond to an approach like that. On some venues in the Midlands I have been through 20+ tins of corn but there is no way oop north that'll work

Corn Master

Corn or meat and hemp when fishing paste on some very big venues works well. Just keeps fish in the swim longer

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be honest I would prefer to but the venues up here don't respond to an approach like that. On some venues in the Midlands I have been through 20+ tins of corn but there is no way oop north that'll work
Only ever fished one venue that responded to corn like that, The Glebe.

Rick123

Site Supporter
While ago but big thanks Corn Master, I'm just looking and making paste right now.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Hampton Springs used to respond to around 8 tins at the start and topped up regularly.20 tins was achievable.
Some locals were taking a few 2kg bags of corn with them,