42% Pike

The Ginger Bread Man

Pike Creek 10 year old whiskey finished in rum barrels.

£28 from the co-op

My last ever alcoholic drink that I'm going to enjoy with steak, scallops, prawns, new potatoes and asparagus from Leeds Market tonight in the company of my beautiful wife.

#mindfulnotmindfull

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_154922.jpg
    IMG_20191102_154922.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 11

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What time do you want me around ? ?. I have about two glasses of Glenmorangie left and then the gaffer says I can't have anything else until nearer Christmas. I may as well sup that off as I lost 20 sobs on England today. ?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
And there's me with 2 bottles of Remy Martin brandy. (sigh)...how the other half live.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Missus surprised me last night with a 14 year old Balvenie and a 10 year old Bruichladdie, I am radidly turning into a spoilt b*****d. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
20191102_172233.jpg
You want some o this gear mate.... sure to put a chest on yer hair...

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
The "similar threads" section below this one one was all about landing nets?

Then I realised that the connection was 42.

42 really is the answer to question - what is the meaning of life?
;)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
There used to be a big fat ugly poncey burger flipper from Bingley way that posted on here, he was called something daft like towpath tyke....he was a right drip but he had a stunning mrs and a lovely little daughter.....last i heard he was doing well, dropped a couple of pounds and got himself made up to manager at a McDonalds or something.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
There used to be a big fat ugly poncey burger flipper from Bingley way that posted on here, he was called something daft like towpath tyke....he was a right drip but he had a stunning mrs and a lovely little daughter.....last i heard he was doing well, dropped a couple of pounds and got himself made up to manager at a McDonalds or something.

Ooh you tease

The Ginger Bread Man

Love you...?