4 weeks Tomorrow

62tucker

Site Supporter
Another day for the dairy when things start to get back to the new normal.
Fingers crossed the covid rate keeps dropping like it is now or at least levelling off and not rising after a few restrictions have been lifted.
Local hospital been reporting that less than 10 patients with covid atm. Lowest since November. 👍

The second step from 12 April would see major parts of the economy permitted to reopen:

• Non-essential retail opens, hairdressers and some public buildings like libraries
  • Outdoor settings like alcohol takeaways, beer gardens, zoos and theme parks
  • Indoor leisure like swimming pools and gyms
  • Self-contained holiday accommodation, such as self-catering lets and camp sites

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
June 21st is back to normal. Not sure it’ll happen. It’s like normall round here. Roads are gridlocked and that’s a Saturday. On the park it looked like lads v dads with mums doing the food for after.
may 17th they’ll say if we can book hol , that’s the one I’m looking forward to, it’s there’s any left.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cant wait for the barbers to open

get rid of this boris johnson hairstyle, got so much my bloody hat doesnt fit anymore

apart from that I will still be following the lockdown rules, there is still a massive pandemic out there thats just waiting for another bite at the population

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Another day for the dairy when things start to get back to the new normal.
Fingers crossed the covid rate keeps dropping like it is now or at least levelling off and not rising after a few restrictions have been lifted.
Local hospital been reporting that less than 10 patients with covid atm. Lowest since November. 👍

The second step from 12 April would see major parts of the economy permitted to reopen:

• Non-essential retail opens, hairdressers and some public buildings like libraries
  • Outdoor settings like alcohol takeaways, beer gardens, zoos and theme parks
  • Indoor leisure like swimming pools and gyms
  • Self-contained holiday accommodation, such as self-catering lets and camp sites
YESSSS. That means night fishing will be allowed. Well, it is self catering. 😬

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Self contained Holiday rental opening was a godsend.. I'll be in Docklow on the 17th...