4.00 am !

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
laying there, my brains registering a noise, a kinda squealy yowl,

my eyes flicker open to a small dog staring at me, jumping about in that well known action

kin ell, wassa time, the radioactive luminesance of the alarm clock gradually gets into focus, 3.50am

staggering, I get up, and head towards the back door, the cold tiles of the kitchen floor shock the bare feet, as does the blast of cold air that sweeps in through the door as its opened and the black shadow leaps out

its chucking down again, the door slams shut with the wind as I let go off the handle, pushing it back open, I call, urry up

what seems an age is merely a minute or so, Im shivering in just my skids and a T shirt

hes in and the kettle goes on while I scramble around for suitable clothing

So begineth another week

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Around about the same time an Ambulance past my house slowly, probably looking for the address lighting our bedroom up like a 70s disco, up for a slash and back to bed. Anyway not long till xmas (y)

juttle

Grumpy old cripple
Site Supporter
I’m always up at around 03:30 courtesy of an insomniac dog. The whinging starts quietly then gradually building up to the level that gets me out of bed. Open the door, let the little bugger out, if it’s raining she looks disdrain fully at the weather, turns around and pisses on the floor. After all this exertion the poor little sod is worn out so goes back to bed. Me, I’m up, no chance of going back to bed as the soddin’ dog’s in that and I wouldn’t sleep anyway, so, kettle on!

Here begineth Monday, and Tuesday and Wednesday...

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Between 5 - 5:30 no matter if im working or not, Just took 4 paws out and the usual Mornings and Hellos to the passers by, watch the St James Hospital staff bus pass, Hear the Planes tek off from Leeds Bradford Airport, and there in the bottom bus stop a Lad slouched against the seat, i ask you ok mate to the reply F*** off or I'll stab ya :eek: Good morning to you an all mate :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Leeds awaken to the new week
26877B21-A129-4685-A2BD-0348BB02E809.jpeg