36 degrees

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Its hot out there

20190826_105531.jpg

And? Surely there's some pick and shovel work to be done, or some dig and skip fill. Might as well do it while the weather's good. Sheesh, you young ones of today won't have it. You don't want me for a boss. :ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
And? Surely there's some pick and shovel work to be done, or some dig and skip fill. Might as well do it while the weather's good. Sheesh, you young ones of today won't have it. You don't want me for a boss. :ROFLMAO:
Havent you got some in - line leads to make ? Pensioners .... Just won't have it will they ? ???

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Havent you got some in - line leads to make ? Pensioners .... Just won't have it will they ? ???

Already made and posted mate. I don't hang about. Right, I have a meeting to attend in 7 hours and can't let the beer evaporate. must prepare for that. Now to find the remote and have a rest. :ROFLMAO:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Dave's got it wrong,that's one of those fancy garden clocks,it's just gone ten past eleven.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Already made and posted mate. I don't hang about. Right, I have a meeting to attend in 7 hours and can't let the beer evaporate. must prepare for that. Now to find the remote and have a rest. :ROFLMAO:
So basically you're going for a lay down ? ???

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
A lovely sea breeze in Bridlington, you could have come here if you'd set off two days ago.
We have Bridlock, nobody's going anywhere and tempers are fraying.
:LOL:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
A lovely sea breeze in Bridlington, you could have come here if you'd set off two days ago.

quite the same here, the cars parked either side of the road on the main approaches to the harbour and beaches are causing massive hold ups and rows between who has right of way

proper panic when a bus or HGV needs to come up em, no one wants to reverse, even plod cant sort it out

Arch

Site Supporter
Just set the caravan up at Eye Kettleby, and the awning. Had to come for a ride to cool down. 41 degrees on the car. ☀️☀️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Had a run to Scarborough, Whitby and Sandsend this morning before everyone got out of bed. Lovely sun rise around the Driffield area. We had our breakfast in the small car park at Sandsend. Bacon sarnie and the obligatory brown sauce. Came back on the A64 and that was getting real busy.

feldri

Site Supporter
Had a shower and now sat under the ceiling fan. Blisters gone but will probably start peeling tomorrow.
First time I've ever blistered so it must have been really hot or the ozone layer was particularly thin.
Hand and arm very sore so covered in aftersun and some germolene. Fishing again Wednesday so I hope it's cooled down a bit by then.
Can't stand the cold weather and usually don't bother during winter, but it's the first time I've had to pack up because of the heat.