30mm inserts with 19mm square holes...

AKAkieran

Good morning all, first time poster but looking for some advice.

I have the MAP Z30 seat box and i want a trolley or wheel system for it. The issue i'm having is that it is a wide box with the legs attached, around 70mm, edge of one mudfeet to the other, i'm worried that with most trollies you can buy the legs will fowl the wheels and with most of these you have to order online without seeing or trying them and I don't need a barrow, it's just for pleasure fishing so I don't have a massive amount of luggage.

I have seen this by MDI:

I've read that even though you can buy it with the 30mm bracket attachments, when attaching the wheels to these, the wheels can become like a supermarkets trolly because the brackets spin around the round legs.

My idea is to try and get 19mm square legs inserts for the 30mm leg holes and use the wheels in that way so they don't move but I can't find any such inserts, they all seem to be 36mm with the other size within that.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get the inserts i'm after or any other ideas for a decent trolley system?

Thank you in advance for any help or leads.

adriang

Site Supporter
I'm looking at the same thing, but want 25mm insert, and was measuring and researching earlier.

I think these are the ones.. Match Fishing Products

Specifically the black ones. (Offbox/82)

I've got one in front of me that came out of a Preston attachment, note it has the smooth outside.

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

the 'waffle finished' ones are the 36mm ones.

IMG_6088.jpg

AKAkieran

Ah thanks for the reply!

The red ones are the 20mm inserts, I'm guessing 1mm won't make much difference, I can just tighten it more right?

I found the 25mm inserts from MAP if that helps you:

1605012419125.png