2mm Pellets

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I've had a bag of bait tech 2mm pellets for feeding my pond fish for the last 6 months or so. I have taken them fishing a couple times although not sure how much they've contributed, make into a nice paste though 👍🏻

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I've had a bag of bait tech 2mm pellets for feeding my pond fish for the last 6 months or so. I have taken them fishing a couple times although not sure how much they've contributed, make into a nice paste though 👍🏻
They’re a staple on commercials 👍

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Swimstim. Natural in winter. Green in warmer months (where not fishery own specified of course....)

So versatile for the fishing i do across species. Same with the groundbait too.

deck24m

Site Supporter
Found this thread so just want to resurrect it. No point in starting another one.

Which pellets would you recommend I use if I want to flavour my own?

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Found this thread so just want to resurrect it. No point in starting another one.

Which pellets would you recommend I use if I want to flavour my own?
If you’re going to flavour them yourself, then just plain bog standard 2mm

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Thanks mate. Any reccomndations there are loads or are they all the same?
2 basically-coppens or skrettings, they come in a lot of guises though from different manufacturers...my point being just buy the cheapest micros if you want to flavour and colour them.....it’s not worth buying for the brand name on the bag 👍

JLK

I just use a strong fishmeal groundbait with a few micros added.
I try to replicate the way I feed the margins. After all, that's what you are doing most of the time chucking to an island.