28 Days

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Well today marks Young Owls Birthday, so that means exactly 4 week to Christmas day, are ya ready or are ya a leave it till last minute ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Bought nowt yet. As usual. But when kids are grown up it gets harder to buy anything for them.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
We just loading the van and he said new law is from today we dont have to work on our Birthdays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was always the law that you did not work on June 16, now that has been somewhat eroded I think it is only fair that Birthdays take the place of the 16th. Give the lad a day off and bung him a few so he can have a pint with his mates at lunchtime:headbang:

Happy birtday young Owl:drums:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Not ready yet. Hoping to get the first few presents on Black Friday then do some more shopping Saturday before putting the decorations up Sunday.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It's alright for you lot, think about us poor pensioners. We have to make our money stretch enough as it is what with the price of Bollinger going up, Quail a bit scarce round here so extra to pay for delivery, Venison is dear (deer...get it? HAH).
All is ready here, just the 'normal' shopping to do. Gave wifey a fiver last year to get all the veggies etc. in, I still haven't seen the reciept or the change come to think of it.

62tucker

Site Supporter
It's alright for you lot, think about us poor pensioners. We have to make our money stretch enough as it is what with the price of Bollinger going up, Quail a bit scarce round here so extra to pay for delivery, Venison is dear (deer...get it? HAH).
All is ready here, just the 'normal' shopping to do. Gave wifey a fiver last year to get all the veggies etc. in, I still haven't seen the reciept or the change come to think of it.
You’ve feeding the street when you get you new sights. Rabbits,deer,pheasants

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You treat that lass too well Peter. ?