I've located my brolly that blew in last Friday, but couldn't get it out. I'm going tomorrow night to give it another try, if I can't I'm going in for it. It's 5' deep with 2' of silt, so I'll have to be careful. The water should still be nice and warm, so might do a couple of lengths while I'm at it.
I didn't think I was going to get my brolly, but decided on one last attempt and guess what, I got it? The only problem is, I bought another one, so if anyone is looking for a new Matrix Over the Top, you'll save some money.